Testimonials on Accounting Work Experience, Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll & Management Accounting Trainings
- The trainer was very proficient. The manner in which the Accounting Work Experience Training was administered was systematic, ensuring there was the theory to back up practical experience- Tom; Certified Accounting Technician
- The Management Accounting training is a good refresher course, and it helps one see that life is a continuos process of learning- Marilou; B.Sc Acc
- I gained a lot of knowledge on how the real work environment operates with the Management Accounting training- Shanice; BA Hons (Acc & Finance)
- The teaching was made lively and included a lot of practical examples- Pallav
- I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the facilities provided- Samuel; ACCA Student
- It was a comprehensive, well arranged course in a short span of time- Jose; ICWAI
- The tutor was friendly and the training will definitely help me in my career- Prakriti; B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics
- The depth and nature of the training makes it really worthwhile and the teaching was easy to understand. Learning was practical which made the training more enjoyable- Ramandeep; A-Levels
- The interaction between the trainer and the trainees was of good quality- Ping; MSc (Acc & Finance)
- Very clear explanations on the use of Sage were given throughout the training- Izabella; IAB Level 1 & 2
- I enjoyed the friendly environment and the tutor was very informative. The course ought to be longer in order to give more practice
- It was very practical. We dealt with a lot of examples based on real business situations, so it was helpful to understand how accounting systems actually work- Noriko; CAT student
- I really enjoyed the hands on training and we received thorough explanations. This will help me in my course and career- Maria; BA (Hons) Acc with Business
- The mode of delivery was very good and a very brilliant teaching method from a brilliant teacher. The training should have been longer- Ade; GCSE
- I enjoyed the way the tutor delivered the training and we got useful information and many real life examples- Lenuta; Accounting & Business Administration
- Having made mistakes, I loved the way the tutor utilized the errors made to teach us how to make corrections to our mistakes- Nkiama; AAT
- Processing real sample invoices and getting hands-on experience on Sage Line 50 and the enthusiasm of the tutor was very inspiring.
- The training has been very useful and the cost is very moderate, so I will be recommending my friend- Kojo; BEd (Acc with Mgt)
- It is very encouraging and useful, hopefully I will get to know more and understand more during the work placement- Bassey; ACCA Student
- The training was very helpful and I enjoyed learning in a group and got various useful ideas- Poonam; University graduate
- I enjoyed the relationship that followed in impacting the knowledge- Ezikpe; BSc Acc & ACCA Student
- The training environment was very relaxed and this facilitated understanding- Harjeev; University graduate
- Learning new skills on the training was very useful and will help me in my career. I was really pleased I attended- Katherine; BSc Mathematics
- The training was very informative and the cost was just right- Andrew; AAT & ACCA Part Qualified
- I enjoyed every second and minute of the training and the time taken to explain details the content of the training- Tony; MSc & ACCA Part Qualified
- It has given me a good knowledge of Sage Payroll and manual payroll computations- Tony; MSc & ACCA Part Qualified
- The new knowledge gained on payroll will definitely help my career- Andrew; AAT & ACCA Part Qualified
- I was very satisfied with the manual payroll computations and the clear explanations we received on the training.
- It was very lively and all questions were accommodated.
- The training approach was very good and this payroll training will help my career.
- Real data & answers to different questions spread over 3days- Jawad; Bookkeeper
- The training was satisfying & will help me in my career- Mesgena; Acc graduate
- The mood was kept happy & relaxing & there were lots of useful exercises- Fauzia; BSc & CIMA student
- Good value for money & lots of areas of accounting was covered- Aneta; AAT student
For more information, please email call 020 7252 9331 or email email@example.com.
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/stmarysa/public_html/includes/mailinglist.php on line 1
Training Application Form
Training Application Form